Saturday, August 23, 2008

I don't recommend...

I don't normally do negative reviews...and I'll admit that my meal wasn't bad...but I don't recommend The Financier. This French style patisserie was our choice for the Bear Squad breakfast, and I just wasn't impressed. My meal, a Parisienne sandwich (ham and brie made as a panini on French bread) was fine, though the macarone I had with it was WAY too sweet. The service, however, was ten times as rude as any service I had in Paris, a city that is allegedly famously rude. I have never had a server tap me on the shoulder to hand me a drink before, but now I have. I would've walked out if I hadn't already paid for my food.

There's nothing wrong with the food, but, unless you like being served by people who clearly dislike their work, I don't advise you to stop here.

- The Happy Bear

No comments: